2018 Membership Update
Announcing a streamlined NEWIEE Membership structure designed to better serve current member interests, and allow for new membership growth in the coming years.
About NEWIEE Membership
NEWIEE MEMBERS ARE
- Connecting with like-minded people across New England at signature events and networking programs throughout the year.
- Cultivating a deeper understanding of energy and environmental industry topics by attending our panel series discussions and following our social media discourse.
- Promoting women in leadership by recognizing the achievements of our colleagues and asking them to share the secrets to their success with our network.
- Supporting an organization that helps to solve industry issues for women on the local and regional level.
NEWIEE MEMBERS ENJOY
- Access to members-only features of the NEWIEE Website, including the Member Directory, Speakers Bureau, and Employment Board.
- Discounts on tickets to NEWIEE Signature Events, NEWIEE Programs, and Friends-of-NEWIEE happenings.
- Invitations to the NEWIEE Annual Meeting of Members, and for Organizational Members, to the NEWIEE Programming Roundtable.
- Recognition of Organizational Members in the NEWIEE newsletter, on the website, and on social media.
All standard benefits for one named individual.
All standard benefits for up to ten named employees, plus one invitation to the NEWIEE Programming Roundtable, and quarterly organizational name recognition in the NEWIEE newsletter and on the NEWIEE website.
All standard benefits for up to twenty named employees, plus two invitations to the NEWIEE Programming Roundtable, and monthly organizational logo recognition in the NEWIEE newsletter and on the NEWIEE website.
All standard benefits for unlimited named employees, plus four invitations to the NEWIEE Programming Roundtable, organizational logo recognition in every NEWIEE newsletter and on the NEWIEE website, authorized use of the NEWIEE Logo and personal invitations to Ambassador Member Organization’s Human Resources Departments to attend NEWIEE Signature Events and NEWIEE Programs.
*A 50% discount on Individual Membership is available to students and individuals working in non-profit and government organizations.
**A 50% discount on all levels of Organizational Membership is available to academic institutions, organizations with section 501(c)(3) status, and municipal, state and federal government entities.
Additional Employee Memberships are available at a discount of $75 each.
Members Connect at Networking Programs
Membership Benefits Comparison Table