- This event has passed.
Boston University’s Electric Industry Transformation
April 19 - April 20
Survive and Thrive Through Electric Industry Disruption
The electric power industry is in the midst of massive change and innovation. New smart grid technologies, climate change, and increasing use of renewable and distributed energy are creating dramatic disruption – and opportunity. Learn from thought leaders in the power industry, and turn opportunity into advantage with BU’s highly interactive 2-day executive certificate program.
- Understand major trends and changes underway in the electricity industry.
- Steer your organization during a time of turbulence to prevail for the long-run.
- Strengthen your capabilities to lead in the electric industry of the future.
Understand the Major Drivers of Revolutionary Change
Join and gain insight into the new competitive landscape surrounding utilities. Explore the critical business implications of disruptive forces that are driving innovation and revolutionary change. You will learn from leading electric power strategists and key industry experts:
- Peter Fox-Penner, Director of BU’s Institute of Sustainable Energy and author of the electricity industry touchstone, Smart Power, and it’s upcoming sequel scheduled for late 2018
- Richard Stuebi, founder and President of Future Energy Advisors (FEA) and former VP of US Strategy & Group Technology at National Grid
Then share perspectives with colleagues from across the electricity value chain and throughout the industry ecosystem. Advance your understanding of how industry leaders are addressing the opportunities and threats with new technologies and business strategies through this interactive 2-day executive certificate course.
Enroll today to enjoy an extra 10% off using discount code ELECTRIC.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Other Area Events of Interest
NEWIEE also posts information regarding Friends of NEWIEE events and other local events that may be of interest to its members.
If you wish to have your event considered for posting, please send at least 3 weeks prior to your event a short description and a related link.
Friends of NEWIEE
- AEENE - Association of Energy Engineers New England
- CPES - Connecticut Power and Energy Society
- EBCNE - Environmental Business Council of New England
- NAEM - National Association of EHS Management
- NESEA - Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- SLC - Simmons Leadership Conference
- SWEPMA - Society of Women Environmental Professionals
- WNSF - Women's Network for a Sustainable Future
- YPE - Young Professionals in Energy
- YWB - Boston Academy of Women Achievers
Past NEWIEE Events
NEWIEE may on occasion take photographs and/or video of event attendees for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your attendance at any NEWIEE event grants permission for NEWIEE to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.
If you'd like to volunteer to host, speak, sponsor, give a tour, or suggest a NEWIEE event idea,
please email Board Member, Katy Ward.