- This event has passed.
The Future of Nature: Conservation’s Next Generation
November 1, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
With profound environmental challenges on the horizon, where will the leaders of conservation’s
next generation come from, and what will they do? Join us for a dynamic panel discussion
exploring these questions and more.
Networking reception 5:30 p.m., Talk 6:30–8 p.m.
Tickets $10 – includes sustainable hors d’oeuvres and drink | Reserve yours at http://bit.ly/ConservationsNextGeneration
Victor Medina, park ranger, National Park Service
Charles Orgbon III, founder and CEO, Greening Forward
Shannon Dooling, reporter, WBUR
We’ll kick off the event with a reception featuring sustainable, local refreshments from Chive Sustainable Events
Other Area Events of Interest
NEWIEE also posts information regarding Friends of NEWIEE events and other local events that may be of interest to its members.
If you wish to have your event considered for posting, please send at least 3 weeks prior to your event a short description and a related link.
Friends of NEWIEE
- AEENE - Association of Energy Engineers New England
- CPES - Connecticut Power and Energy Society
- EBCNE - Environmental Business Council of New England
- NAEM - National Association of EHS Management
- NESEA - Northeast Sustainable Energy Association
- SLC - Simmons Leadership Conference
- SWEPMA - Society of Women Environmental Professionals
- WNSF - Women's Network for a Sustainable Future
- YPE - Young Professionals in Energy
- YWB - Boston Academy of Women Achievers
Past NEWIEE Events
NEWIEE may on occasion take photographs and/or video of event attendees for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your attendance at any NEWIEE event grants permission for NEWIEE to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.
If you'd like to volunteer to host, speak, sponsor, give a tour, or suggest a NEWIEE event idea,
please email Board Member, Katy Ward.